Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, November 15, 2015

A Visit from Queen Elsa

This year when Katie decided to paint her pumpkin, she wanted to put it out on the deck and leave it as a gift for Queen Elsa. Every day, she'd check to see if Elsa had taken the pumpkin back to Arendelle yet. After Halloween, Katie was thrilled when she saw that her pumpkin had been picked up, and Elsa had left a thank you note and a small token of appreciation. It was fun to watch Katie's overwhelming joy all night.

I couldn't believe it when I saw a card and a gift on the deck, in place of my pumpkin! 

It was so exciting, knowing that Queen Elsa was on my deck when I wasn't looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment