Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Christmas at the Zoo

After our Thanksgiving celebrations, we decided to go over to the zoo to see their Christmas lights. We've always talked about going to see them, but we've never made it until this year. It was a pretty cold night, but the lights made it worth being cold. It was a fun night!

I was glad to find some lights outside of the zoo. They entertained me while we waited to enter! 

I loved the purple tree! 

Aunt Jennifer and I stopped for a picture right away! 

It was a cold night. I thought I might get warm if I got close to the rocks. 

One of my favorite things was the dragon flying through the air! 

We were excited to find the Wizard of Oz characters! 

My mom and I got a picture with the tiger since I was born in the Year of the Tiger. 

We saw a whole African scene set up. 

Some of the animals moved too! 

Sometimes we passed whole walls of lights. It was pretty! 

We waited in a long, long, long, long, long line for a pretty short train ride! 

The ride was worth it when Elsa made a surprise visit outside our train window! She waved at me and blew me a kiss, so I knew she remembered me! 

Zebras have always been one of my favorite animals! 

Aunt Jennifer and I stopped in the tunnel of lights. 

Then we got one more picture of my favorite giraffe! 

Before we left the zoo, I insisted on riding the mountain goat even though everyone was numb from coldness!

No comments:

Post a Comment