Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, November 13, 2015

A Zoo Trip

Katie had fun going to the zoo with Kai one rainy morning. The good thing about going on a rainy day is that there's usually not a crowd, and you can have a better view of the animals.

Kai was being funny in the car on the way there! 

I decided to sit in the eagle's nest while... 

…the eagle sat nearby. 

Of course I made my way through the tree tunnel!

Kai and I had plenty of room to jump in the rain puddles. 

The lions were all close and staying out of the rain. 

It was fun to see them so close!

Kai and I got to drive the truck by the African animals. I was pretty good at it!

Then we got to be part of a zoo display.

As we were leaving I found my own umbrella!

It worked perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment