Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, February 15, 2016

A Valentine Treat

As Valentine's Day approached, Katie wanted to make a Valentine's Treat. I found a recipe for blondies that included Katie's favorite, M&Ms. They turned out a little too sweet for us, but we had fun making them anyway!

We made the batter on the stove. While my mom put some of it together, I kept sneaking chocolate chips and M&Ms. I told her, "I'm just making sure these aren't old before we put them in the dough!" 

I got to sprinkle chocolate chips on top of the batter. 

Then I put the M&Ms on top. 

I think it looked pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment