Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Another Morning in Disney's California Adventure Park

We began our next morning in the California Adventures Park. We went on a lot of the rides as we waited to go to some shows!

One of the rides I wanted to go on was Midway Mania, and I had to wear these 3-D glasses, so I could see the games clearly.

Aunt Jennifer convinced us to go on the swinging gondola on Mickey's fun wheel. It tickled my tummy! 

I also went on the Jumpin' Jellyfish with Aunt Jennifer. 

Then I asked her to go on Francis' Ladybug Boogie again.

No comments:

Post a Comment