Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Valentines

The morning of Valentine's Day, Katie announced that, "It's the day for love. We need to hug and kiss people all day!" Even though we didn't have any big plans for the day, a holiday is always good reason for celebrating.

Katie told me that I had to stay in the living room while she made something for me. She grabbed her paper and markers and sat down at her table. From the living room, I heard her stretching out her words and listening for sounds, so she could write her message. In the end, she made me a great Valentine all by herself.

Katie also received some of her own Valentines in the mail. That always makes her happy!

This was my Valentine for my mom. I wrote, "I love you in my heart. K"

Thank you Grammy Noreen, Grandpa Joe, and...

Aunt Lois!

No comments:

Post a Comment