Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Off to Critter Country

We had to definitely visit Critter Country on our trip. Ever since we went to Disney World last year, one of Katie's favorite rides is Splash Mountain. She absolutely loves it - especially the big drop that tickles her tummy. Jennifer and I took her on the ride. Then we made it over to visit Katie's friends from the Hundred Acre Woods. Afterwards, Katie asked to go on Splash Mountain again. The weather was cold while we were there and got colder being splashed in water, but it was all worth it to her!

In Disney World, I got to sit on the same seat as my mom and Aunt Jennifer, but I was on my own in Disneyland! It was still fun! 

I was so happy to see Rabbit! 

I had never met him! 

We had a good time together!

Tigger showed me that Eeyore was there. 

I thought Eeyore would need a hug, and... 

…a happy smile! 

I liked getting my picture with both of them! 

I couldn't leave without seeing Winnie the Pooh! 

He will always be my best friend! 

After seeing my friends, I asked to go back to Splash Mountain. I could have gone again and again!

No comments:

Post a Comment