Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Finishing Up the Evening

Before we left the park that night, we went on the Small World ride. Katie loves going on that ride. Her favorite thing to do is to watch for the dolls that match her Hawaiian doll that Uncle Jeff and Aunt Grace gave her. After that, we headed out, but we had to stop and see Minnie Mouse when we had the chance!

I told my mom right away that I wanted to find my doll on the Small World ride.

I was happy to see Minnie Mouse on the way out of the park.

I decided that I could point my toe just like her!

She's one of my favorite characters!

Have a good night, Minnie!

No comments:

Post a Comment