Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, February 5, 2016

Enjoying the Hotel

No matter what trip we go on, Katie always loves to be in the hotel. As soon as she got in the hotel in Disneyland, she unpacked her bags, used up any dresser space for her things and her doll's things, and decorated the room for us.

Every time Katie would go back to the hotel with my mom to rest for a bit, she'd play and play and sometimes take a nap. On this particular night, I took Katie's princess hairstyle out. She thought it was funny that they used so much hair gel that her hair stuck to her head even after the pins and bands were taken out. she just had the curly piece on top that was wrapped in her bun. She thought it was very funny to try to make new hair styles out of it.

I put my doll's clothes in one drawer.

Another drawer was full of accessories and toys. 

Then, of course, I needed a drawer for my clothes. 

I decorated the room with not only one unicorn, but... 

…two unicorns! 

I also put a picture of Mary Poppins and me next to my bed. 

Finally I made a space for my doll's bed. The room was perfect!

I thought my new hair styles were so funny! 

I could move my curls around to give myself different looks. 

I felt like a hair model! 

I could have played all night! 

This is how a five year old looks after spending two full days in Disneyland, but it was time to get going for day three!

No comments:

Post a Comment