Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, February 12, 2016

Another Important Letter

When we got home from Disneyland, Katie had another important letter in her mailbox…a letter from the first President Bush. She was pretty excited to hear his response!

I love getting return letters!

I was supposed to wait until everyone was in the room to open this, but I had to get a little peek!

I found a photo!

Then I found the letter!

What could be better?

Here is the letter I got, and...

…here is the photo!

Thank you, President Bush!

No comments:

Post a Comment