Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, May 5, 2016

A Day at the Zoo

The day after Aunt Jody's birthday, we went to the zoo with our cousins. It was a fun day and Katie loved having playmates there.

 While we waited for everyone to come in, we watched the mountain goat. It was more active than we've ever seen it.

Of course, I had to get a picture on the statue.

Garyldine thought it looked like so much fun that she joined me!

The black bears were hanging out all over the place!

We had fun watching another one walk around.

I've always loved the black bears.

I got to ride in the wagon with Bailey. Her mom, Ashley, was nice enough to drag us around everywhere!

We loved going on the carousel!

Afterward, the monkeys entertained us!

Partway through the zoo, we stopped for lunch. Yum!

Bailey and I were excited to find the giraffes.

They're always my favorite!

Eventually Andrew joined us in the wagon too!

It was so exciting to have the cheetah walk right in front of us!

We enjoyed friend time when we took a small rest.

Then I did some posing. It's a fun way to pass the time.

Before we left, I introduced Bailey to my favorite squirrel.

The last thing we did was to stop at the gift store. Garyldine bought me this pink seal that I promptly named Ayla. Thanks for the fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment