Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Happy Birthday, Aunt Jody!

Garyldine invited us to Aunt Jody's birthday dinner. Katie was so excited to celebrate her special day.

While we were waiting for dinner, Garyldine gave me a fake mustache! 

I looked so good that I added a second one. 

After dinner, my visiting cousins and I put the candles in the cake. 

Then I helped Aunt Jody open her gifts. 

After our good gifts, we gave her our joke gift. 

They were rattlesnake coffee cups with the head of the rattle snake inside the cups. 

It was pretty funny to see her reaction! 

There were two cups, so she shared with Garyldine. 

Thanks for letting me celebrate with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment