Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, May 9, 2016

A Day with Grandma and Garyldine

Katie was pretty happy to get to spend the day with my mom and Garyldine. She always likes to do that, but on this day, she was going to do something she had been anticipating for awhile. The dogs were getting groomed, and Katie knew that when they were at the groomers, she would get to feed the ponies that were on the same property. She couldn't wait. She got to do some other fun things with them too!

Garyldine had never seen my library. I couldn't wait to show her! 

We played in the play area for awhile. 

I love the toys that have a tent over your head! 

I scheduled my rocket to go to the moon! 

After the library, we went for a treat at the coffee shop! 

Then it was finally time to see the ponies! 

We were taught all about feeding horses. 

They loved our apples! 

I'm going to remember this day for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment