Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

A Gotcha Day Gift

Since "Gotcha Day" came on a weekend this year, I had big plans for an outdoor activity with Katie. Of course, after a beautiful week of weather, the rain came on the weekend. We postponed our outing and just spent time together, which is fun too.

As things calmed down, Katie got sick. One thing that cheered her up was her Gotcha Day gift from my friends, Joe and Noreen. She always loves getting books, and she could enjoy them even while she rested on the couch.

I knew who this package was from as soon as I saw the writing! 

I love Doc McStuffins' books! I was feeling pretty good. 

The second book looked good too, but I realized I was starting to lose my energy again. 

No matter how I feel, your letters add sunshine to my life! 

After all of that work, I had to lie down and cover up for awhile! I really loved the books though! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment