Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, May 14, 2016

The First Warm Days of the Season

As soon as we had a day that was near 90 degrees, Katie wanted to get her wading pool out to play. Her fun day got more fun with Garyldine and Jim dropped by the house.

When I first stepped in, I sat down very slowly. The water was colder than I thought it would be! 

I brought plenty of toys to play with in the pool. 

Why is it so fun to dump water from one container to another? 

When Garyldine and Jim came over, I knew that Jim wanted to play with my toys! 

He liked the water too!

No comments:

Post a Comment