Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Checking on the Fairies

Katie loves her fairy garden that Garyldine and Aunt Jody made for her for Easter. Since she's pretty sure the garden came from the fairies themselves, she likes to check for any new fairy.

 I always think there might be a new fairy visiting the house.

Is anyone in there? 

One of my favorite fairies sits in this sphere. 

Of course, I had to check every side of the planter. 

I thought there might be a fairy up in the tree. 

The last place I checked was around some of the pebbles. One day, I'll find one!

No comments:

Post a Comment