Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, July 11, 2016

A Summer Picnic

Katie and I went on one of our lunch time summer picnics. We just walk back behind our house and sit on the road that is blocked from traffic. It's an easy way to get out of the house and enjoy each other's company. She loved listening to the birds sing and watching the butterflies flit.

I always like to unpack the lunch and see what my mom brought. 

"Napkin in my lap…clap, clap, clap!" 

My mom knows that I love pepperoni! 

Blueberries are always yummy too! 

We spent a lot of quiet time looking for butterflies! I found four big ones! 

We have fun together! 

After we ate, we climbed the hill to check on the blackberries. 

They weren't quite ready, but they're getting close!

I love picnics!

No comments:

Post a Comment