Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Dress Rehearsal

Katie was excited to get her dance pictures since it was the first time she was in full costume. She was even more excited to have her dress rehearsal because she got to be in full costume with all of her friends.

While I waited for my classmates to arrive, I colored princess pictures backstage. 

I had lots of fun when my friends got there! 

My mom was chaperoning, so she had a backstage view of our practice. 

My favorite moment was getting done with my performance and finding my best friend from school! 

I was a ballerina from my head to my toes. (It had actually been raining hard when we left our house but we didn't see a drop of rain at the school.) 

I was glad that Grandma came to watch my practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment