Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Taking Time to Enjoy Nature's Beauty

Jennifer and I took Katie to the Grotto, which is a beautiful botanical garden. It was nice to slow down and just enjoy.

I was ready to go on a long walk. 

I got pretty excited every time I spotted a statue! 

I loved this part of the grotto. It was pretty! 

One of my favorite parts is when it's time to go in the outdoor elevator! 

When we were in the gardens, there were lots of statues! 

The roses smelled nice and sweet! 

I was thankful for the benches to sit on during our long walk. 

I followed the path and walked to the center of this labyrinth. 

I ended with my favorite statue. I loved the animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment