Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, July 29, 2016

Cavalia Odysseo

My sister, Jennifer, heard about a show that was coming to town called Cavalia Odysseo. It was a show that involved trained horses, equestrian artists, and acrobats. It was amazing to see the grace of all of the performers - people and animals alike. We loved it!

It was exciting to see the huge tent for the show!

I couldn't wait to see the horses!

My mom even let me get a stuffed horse at the show. I quickly named her Melody Eliana!

This is a trailer of the show. I want to go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment