Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, July 8, 2016

Pre-K Graduation

Spring time is always busy and full of adventure! As soon as Katie was finished with her dance recital, she started looking forward to her school graduation. I wasn't sure exactly what to expect, but it was cute.

At the beginning of graduation, each student was called out on stage to get a diploma from their teacher. As they came out, the school's director announced what each child wanted to be when they grew up. When Katie was announced, he said that she wanted to be a teacher, which shocked me. She's never expressed any interest in becoming a teacher. After graduation, my sister, Jennifer, asked her about that. Katie told her that she just told her teacher she wanted to be a teacher, so she could be done with the interview and move onto something different. She let Jennifer know she really wanted to be a princess when she grew up. That sounded more familiar!

After the students all received their diplomas, the classes came out onstage to perform the songs they had been practicing. Then it was time for cake. It was cute!

I couldn't wait for my graduation. It was so exciting to even get dressed!

I practiced my songs one last time before I left for my graduation.

I was excited to walk across the stage to get my diploma.

This was when I got my diploma! 

I had fun singing with my classmates! 

When we were done, I found my family. 

I got to eat cake with my friend!

Before we left, I took a picture with my school's director, and…

 …my teacher. I told my mom that I loved my school and teachers and didn't need a new one!

This was my graduation portrait they took at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment