Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Meeting Aunt Debby

My sister, Debby, and her friend, Dino, came out to visit. Katie was very excited to meet them for the first time. We tried to show them some of our favorite places while they were here.

Aunt Debby was lots of fun! I was her buddy everywhere we went! I had gone to the dentist that morning, and my dentist let me choose matching dinosaur necklaces for myself and Aunt Debby!

I've never posed for a picture with Smokey Bear.  

We took Aunt Debby and Dino to see Mt. St. Helens! (You might notice that my earmuffs that I like to sometimes wear as a belt made a reappearance for their visit.)

As we were heading back towards our car, I got to see a helicopter taking off. It was a new experience for me, and I loved it! 

After dinner, Aunt Debby wanted to show off her dinosaur necklace. 

Then we went home and Aunt Debby looked at books with me. 

 Before they left, Aunt Jennifer and I (the short ones in the family) posed with Dino (the tall one). He's really tall!

Before I went to bed, I painted my nails with the blue nail polish Aunt Debby brought me.

No comments:

Post a Comment