Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, February 25, 2017

A Bottle Volcano

Katie got her science kit out again, and my sister, Jennifer, helped her with the volcano experiment. Instead of actually making volcano, they just used the beaker and recreated lava. Katie loved it!

First, I had to mix baking soda and water. 

Then I had to mix vinegar with red food coloring. 

I got to use my eye dropper to combine the liquids. 

Then our bottle volcano starting bubbling and bubbling. It was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment