Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Build-A-Bear Experience

Katie had a gift card to Build-A-Bear Workshop, so we took her there to pick out a stuffed animal. It was her first time in the store. She had a really good time.

I chose to make a cute puppy instead of a bear. 

We had to wait in a long time to get the puppy stuffed because there was a birthday party happening there. I tried to be patient though. 

I was excited when I finally got to the stuffing station. 

I got to control the stuffing that came out with my foot! 

After it was stuffed, the worker had me do some tricks with the heart before we put it in the puppy. 

After she was all sewn up, I took her to the bath station and fluffed her up and brushed her. 

Then I got to choose a leash and a dress. I picked a pink dress for her! 

I took her to the dressing table, and then...

…I named her Puppy Pie! 

Time to go home, Puppy Pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment