Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, February 11, 2017

A Dancing Update

Katie was so happy to return to dancing after her Christmas break this year. She goes to class on Friday nights after a long week at school, but she is never too tired for dancing.

Before my class starts, I always like to catch up with friends. 

We always start our warm-ups in a small circle. 

I try to copy my teacher as best as I can. 

It's difficult to hold my balance with this position, but I'm getting better. 

I always like our barre work. 

I especially like it when Ms. Moriah stands next to me! 

Sometimes we have to get on our tip toes and practice walking across the room with a bean bag on our head. It takes concentration!

Dancing just makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment