Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Celebrating Valentine's Day

After having a Valentine's Day party at school with all of her friends, I didn't think Katie could get any more excited. Then we got home, and Katie found a gift from Garyldine, Jim, and Aunt Jody. She had such a good day!

I couldn't believe it when I found a present waiting for me at home. 

There was a little frog prince on the top of my gift. I loved it! 

When I saw Aunt Jody's name on the card with Garyldine's and Jim's, I thought she might be back in town! 

When I opened the package, I found the greatest princess book in the world! 

Thanks for making my day special! 

I ended my day perfectly with a heart-shaped pizza. What could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment