Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, September 21, 2017

As the Fires Got Closer

This year, some of the wildfires got pretty close to our town. For several days, it was raining ash that had blown over from the fires. The air quality was so bad that everyone was staying indoors and feeling a little stir crazy. When Katie started spending more time outdoors, she found piles of ash at the edges of driveways and streets.

I made a tree out of pipe cleaners when I was stuck inside. When I took it outside, I couldn't help but notice the ash at the edge of the driveway. I missed our fresh air!

No comments:

Post a Comment