Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, September 18, 2017

Pop Goes the Ken Head!

When I was little, my first Ken doll's head popped off, and it was so disappointing. I tried over and over to get his head back on to no avail. However, I could never part with the head in case someone, someday could get it back on. When Katie was looking through an old bucket of my toys, she found the Ken head. Yes, I still have it. I don't know if she thought it was funny or just plain weird. I was okay with either decision!

Only my mom would keep a Ken head that won't go back on the doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment