Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Birthday Celebration - Part Two

After her play date with Kai, Katie wanted to celebrate being seven by going out to dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory. We invited my parents, Jennifer, Garyldine, and Jim. We took some of her presents with us for her to open and left some at home to open later. Katie loved every minute!

Jim and Garyldine brought a big My Little Pony balloon with them. 

Jim also wore his My Little Pony shirt that I had gotten him for a gift. I was so happy to see it!

Once we sat down, I caught up with Garyldine. 

After we ate, I got to open some of my gifts. Garyldine and Jim got me a beautiful Elsa doll!

Grandma and Grandpa got me the guitar that I have been dreaming of! 

My mom got me a Barbie set that lets me design some dresses! 

It was fun to open the gifts with everyone watching. 

After gifts, I was shocked when our waitress announced my birthday to the whole room, and... 

...everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to me! 

It was such a good surprise! 

I love, love, love their vanilla ice cream! 

 Thanks for being part of my big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment