Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Birthday Celebration - Part Three

After dinner, Katie opened her remaining presents and played and played and played. She was too full to have her cake after having ice cream at the restaurant, but she wanted to look at her cake, so she could dream about eating it the next day. It was so fun for her!

I got a Moana set of Legos! I couldn't wait to build them!

Aunt Jennifer had her present in this big box. 

 I couldn't help but smile when I looked inside it!

It was the Rapunzel tower that I had seen at Disneyland. 

I was also happy to get a book about girls who didn't give up! 

Plus, I got these kits to make my own books. I love to write! 

After my presents, I took a sneak peak at the Ariel cake I had chosen. It was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment