Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Her Two Front Teeth

Katie's front teeth have been loose for awhile, so I wasn't that surprised when we were brushing Katie's teeth one night, and one of her front teeth popped right out. Katie was so excited, as she always is to lose a tooth. When we sent the picture to my sister, Jennifer, Jennifer suggested that she might as well pull out the other front tooth. Katie thought that was a great idea. She reached up and yanked and out came the other tooth!

I was so excited when my tooth came out so easily! 

Less than five minutes later, I had two missing teeth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment