Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, September 11, 2017

Even More Celebrating

Katie was thrilled when we went to the mailbox and found some birthday mail! She had a package from my friend, Noreen, and a card from my brother's family. It was like a surprise extension of a birthday!

 It was fun to open Grammy Noreen's box because I opened one box and found another box, and opened the second box, and found a wrapped gift. I told my mom it was a box in a box in a box!

First, I read the card! 

I loved it! 

It even came with stickers! 

I was so happy to find three new books inside. Thank you, Grammy Noreen! 

Before I opened the next card, I carefully read the addresses. 

Then I read every word inside! 

Thank you Uncle Jeff, Aunt Grace, Ian, and Eva!

No comments:

Post a Comment