Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, September 1, 2017

Warming Up

One day, I had taken Katie up to her toy room in Jennifer's house. It happened to be a cooler morning, and my feet were freezing. Katie felt bad that I had cold feet, so she went into her craft drawers and picked up some other materials from around the room and got busy making me "foot warmers." When she was done, she made herself a "warming belt." She's a problem solver!

I was pretty sure that pipe cleaners would play an important role in making foot warmers. 

I also used a plastic bag to trap the heat. The pipe cleaners ended up being padding. 

I tied the whole thing on my mom's foot to get them warm. 

I used the extra pipe cleaners in my belt to warm my whole body up. 

Not only were they warm, but they looked fashionable! 

I love creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment