Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, March 25, 2018

A Beautiful Day

Some of our favorite days are the first days in the year that feel like spring. They always seem extra beautiful. The calendar hadn't quite struck spring yet, but it was getting close when we had a day like this. My mom, sister, Katie, and I decided to load up the dogs and head to a beach that we had never gone to before.

We stopped at a town for a quick walk before we got to the beach. It felt good for all of us to stretch our legs a bit! 

When we got back in the car, Sadie was ready for the beach! 

 I was so excited to see all the kites flying in the air when we got to the beach.

When we found a spot on the beach, I set up all of my necessities...a blanket and my toys. 

 Grandma decided to do some digging with me while the dogs went on their walk.

When Sadie was on her walk, she kept finding washed up crab legs that she thought would make a perfect treat. She picked up some, but we didn't let her eat any. 

You can't always count on Sadie to explore every new smell! 

One of the most exciting parts of our trip was when a bald eagle landed close to us. Even though it doesn't show in the picture, the eagle looked huge!

I forgot my shovels and pails at home, so I had to just depend on my hands to build a mountain! 

My goal was to make the mountain taller than my Barbie. 

Grandma kept putting Barbie next to my mountain so we could compare heights. 

It was looking pretty good!

When I put Barbie far away, it made her look a lot smaller than my mountain! 

Nothing beats a beautiful beach day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment