Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Brushing Sophie

When it was time to groom Sophie, of course Katie wanted to help out. Just like always, Sophie lost lots and lots of hair as she was brushed. Katie asked if she could keep the hair to make Barbie pillows. Of course, my sister, Jennifer, let her keep it.

I spread the hair out, and Mr. Limpet didn't know what to make of it! My mom didn't mind when I put the hair back in the Ziploc bag to save for a rainy day! I wonder where she put that bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment