Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Green Eggs and Ham

Katie's grade level celebrated Read Across America week with a special Green Eggs and Ham breakfast. Luckily, I was able to leave my classroom for a bit, so I could join her and her friends for their breakfast. It was fun!

As we went into the breakfast, we were each given a hat! 

I wasn't sure about the extra green eggs, but the banana looked good! 

My friend and I were both thinking that we would pass on the eggs. 

Then one of us got brave. 

Then he did it. He tried them! 

Here was his opinion. 

I was trying to be brave like him, but it was hard. 

I finally tried a little tiny bite. 

I really wanted to spit it out, but I knew that wouldn't be good manners. 

I finally got them down. 

I decided to give them the same rating, but I told my mom later that I didn't really like them. 

It was pretty fun when The Cat in the Hat came over to visit us. 

 We had a good breakfast even though we didn't eat that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment