Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

A Birthday Party

After going to the zoo, we all met again at a Mexican restaurant that night for Jim's birthday. Katie enjoyed every minute of her time with Bailey before she had to travel back home.

I got into the spirit of things by wearing a mustache! 

 Bailey and I enjoyed a cheese quesadilla together.

 I was excited because my friend, Ella, was at the party too!

At the end of the party, Garyldine gave me a whole new costume to wear! Happy Birthday, Jim!

No comments:

Post a Comment