Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, March 10, 2018

The Second Half of the Snow Day

After playing in the snow for a bit, Katie chose to spend the rest of the day in the house. She knows how to keep herself busy!

What's better than reading on a lazy day? 

I have loved Mo Willems for a long time! This is the first chapter book that I have read by him, and I loved it! I read it so fast, and now I wish it wasn't over!

After my book got done, I did some coloring and tried to make my poster nice and bright! 

Later in the day, I made a house for Mr. Limpet. It had everything...privacy, blankets, pillows, toys, flashlights, and warmth! 

I wrote his phone number on his house in case anyone needed to get in contact with him. 

Can you see him curled up on his blanket? 

No comments:

Post a Comment