Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, March 19, 2018

Going to the Zoo

When our cousins came to town, we met up at the zoo for an afternoon of fun!

While we were waiting for everyone to arrive, I found a new little friend! 

Then I passed some time checking on my balance skills. 

When everyone arrived, there were a lot of kids. I found Bailey right away and we went through the zoo together. 

The boys were really excited to see the alligator. 

Bailey and I loved the flamingoes. 

We looked at how we measured up to them. 

It's hard to see, but we had two huge hippos behind us. 

It was also fun to play with the lion statues!

Bailey had an iPad, so she took a picture of us. 

After playing on the statues, we went to see the real lions! 

I always like to see them! 

Before leaving, we all stopped for a snack. Yum! 


We had a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment