Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, April 5, 2018

A New Friend

My class is learning about animals right now, so I decided to get a Betta fish for my classroom. Since Katie's fish, Alexander, had recently come to an unfortunate end, I let her choose the fish and told her that she could have it when we were finished with him.

She was pretty excited to find the new fish, and she promptly named him Wolfgang Amedeus Mozart. We call him Mozart for short.

 It took me a long time to choose the just right fish!

 After watching his graceful movements,...

...I chose the perfect name. (I recently read a book where Mozart - as a child- had a starring role.)

No comments:

Post a Comment