Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter, 2018!

It was another good Easter. Katie woke me up early to see if the Easter bunny had visited. Like last year, the Easter bunny left a trail of eggs from Katie's room to her first present. It's always a good way to begin the day! After finding the first gift, Katie went downstairs and found her Easter basket and the eggs that had been scattered around the house.

After she got dressed, she went outside to see that the Easter bunny had freshened up her fairy garden. She kept saying, "He made it beautiful again!" She was so happy.

When my mom and sister got to the house, they saw that the Easter bunny had been back to hide some eggs around the yard. It was a cold egg hunt this year, but it didn't stop the fun!

After that, my sister and I had to leave for a bit to go to a play. While we did that, Katie went out for an Easter dinner with my parents, which Katie loved.

To end our Easter celebrating, we went to Jennifer's house for a bit, and Katie was thrilled to see that the Easter bunny had left one present at Jennifer's house. Who could ask for more?

When I found my first gift, I was so excited that I couldn't hold still! 

 As soon as I found my Easter basket, I started going through it.

I loved the little stuffed bunny that I got! 

It was so cuddly! 

I got an Enchantimal doll. 

One of my favorite things was my new set of markers. 

I tried my best to make a Happy Easter sign. 

When I went outside, I couldn't believe my fairy garden! 

Everything was beautiful! 

I wanted to look at it all day long! 

It was the perfect spring gift! 

There were even new flowers in the front of the house! 

 As I went in, I found a huge envelope for me!

 As I opened the envelope, I could feel something in there.

I got some pruning scissors for my fairy garden. 

As I read the card, I learned some gardening tips from the bunny! 

My card was perfect! 

The Easter bunny left me this sucker in my basket. It was supposed to give me a bunny mouth. I'm pretty picky about the flavors that go in my mouth, and I don't like fake fruit flavors, so I was trying to hold the sucker between my teeth without my tongue touching it. 

Then my mom made me put it in for a picture. It was so gross that I took it out as soon as the picture was done! 

Anyone up for an egg hunt? 

I always love to collect the eggs. 

There were some in the bushes, and... 

...some under the bushes. 

Aunt Jennifer was surprised when I could reach this egg. Last year, there was an egg in the same place and she had to lift me up to reach it. 

When I got to Aunt Jennifer's, I saw that the Easter bunny had left me a Barbie styling head. What fun! 

It was a great Easter! 

Happy Easter everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment