Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Making Our Way to Disneyland

Katie loves the process of travel. For her, it's not just about the end destination. She loves to pack, to hang out at the airport, to fly, and the ride to the hotel. It's all fun!

While I waited for the plane, I read part of my Magic Tree House book. I was taking part in a read-off with my library teacher, and I tried to read a lot before and after Disneyland, so I could beat her!

Once I was on the plane, I did some coloring. 

It is always exciting when the plane starts to move. 

When it starts going really fast, it tickles my tummy! 

It wasn't long before all of my excitement and anticipation from the morning caught up to me. 

Who wouldn't be excited to be on the way to your hotel? 

No comments:

Post a Comment