Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Two Fancy Girls

Katie always loves to see her favorite girls!

After my cooking, I got to see Daisy Duck!

There was some Latin music playing by Daisy, and I got to do some dancing with her. I showed her how to do The Running Man! 

Then as we entered the other park, I found Minnie Mouse! I couldn't believe my luck! 

I was happy to add Minnie's autograph to my book. 

I took a picture with her, and then... 

...Aunt Debby joined me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment