Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, April 13, 2018

Getting Ready to Go

My mom, Jennifer, and I decided to head to Disneyland again for Spring Break to get some use out of our annual passes. My older sister, Debby, was going to meet us there. We also had other friends who would be visiting the parks at the same time. Katie was very excited to go like always. We didn't leave until almost 2:00, so the morning went a little slow for her, but the wait was worth it.

I was all packed up early. I bet you couldn't tell where I was going from looking at my bags! 

No comments:

Post a Comment