Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Off to Bugs Land

Katie loves Bugs Land, and shortly before our trip, we found out that Bugs Land will be closing to make way for something new. We had to make sure to visit it while it was still there!

We first went on Heimlich's Chew Chew Train. Aunt Debby and I led the group! 

It was a good thing I knew how to drive! 

Then I took Aunt Debby on Francis' Ladybug Boogie. She's the only one besides me who doesn't get dizzy on this ride. 

Then it was time for my favorite Bugs Land ride - Flik's Flyers. My goal was to sit in the Chinese take-out container. Everyone around us wanted that one too! 

Aunt Debby went one way, and my mom and I went the other, so we were able to get one of the Chinese containers!

What fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment