Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, April 15, 2018

The First Moments at Disneyland

The next morning was our first morning in the parks. We decided to go to the Disneyland park first and save Disney California Adventure for later. When we got through the gates, Katie saw Ariel and introduced my sister, Debby, to her. What a fun way to start!

Aunt Jennifer and I got through the bag check line first, so we waited happily for everyone else! 

It was so good to see Ariel again!

I asked her to sign my autograph book.

I introduced Ariel to Aunt Debby too! 

I'll never stop loving her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment