Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, April 27, 2018

Fantasyland Fun

The next morning, we headed to Disneyland and hung out for awhile in Fantasyland!

It's always fun to head into the park early because you have a little time with a little less crowd! 

The castle in the distance never loses its magic. 

It wasn't long before I ran into Peter Pan! 

I wish I could fly like him! 

Then I stopped for a picture in the teacup. 

Aunt Debby wanted a picture too! 

 Before we went somewhere else, we all got a picture in front of the castle.

Then it was time for me to get my own picture. 

I love Disneyland! 

No comments:

Post a Comment