Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Band in a Box

Since Katie enjoys music so much, I bought her a "Band in a Box" to play with. After trying all of the instruments, she determined that the triangle was her favorite. She wanted to share the fun music with Chloe, but Chloe didn't find it quite as fun!

Look at my new box of music! 

What else is in here? 

I found the things that go together! 

I'll play some music for you, Chloe. 

Why did she run away from my concert?

No comments:

Post a Comment