Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Katie's Chair

When we were in Idaho, I bought Katie a small, outdoor chair. She loves having a chair that is just her size, so instead of being outdoors, the chair is in the living room for now.  One night, she carried her chair over to the couch. She had an idea that would make the chair even more fun.

Look! I'm taller than everyone else!

A few days later, I was scrolling through the pictures on my camera, and Katie decided to come and watch. As soon as she saw the picture above, she was off to recreate the situation.

I know right where to put this. 

This will be fun! 

I'll go slowly, so I don't tip over my chair. 

Two knees up! 

This is the best chair ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment