Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Outdoor Fun

With summer arriving, we've had some nicer weather - well at least we have sometimes! Whenever the nice weather appears, Katie would like to be outside whenever possible. She's happy to go on a walk or to just spend time outside around the house.

I see a bird! Quack, quack! 

Checking out the back view with Chloe. 

I think this light needs to be moved! 

Wow! I can move this screen door back and forth! 

You're not taking me back in, are you? 

Checking on our Mother's Day flowers. 

I'm ready to water the flowers. 

Look how tall I look when I walk down the street on my own! 

I love the nice weather! 

I found some flowers. 

Admiring our tree. 

Checking the neighbor's backyard. 

Walking Chloe 

Look at these flowers, Chloe!

No comments:

Post a Comment